All on Four Implants - Minneapolis Dental Implants
Mark M. Wilson, DDS
All-on-4® Dental Implants by Metropolitan Periodontists
Minneapolis periodontist Mark M. Wilson, DDS, offers All-on-4® implant dentistry at Metropolitan Periodontists. Developed by Nobel Biocare, an established leader in implant dentistry, the All-on-4 treatment concept is ideal for patients with missing teeth as it uses only four to six implants to support a full arch of artificial teeth.
Why Choose All-on-4 Implants?
All-on-4 implant dentistry offers numerous benefits to patients in Minneapolis who are missing most of their teeth. Even with minimal bone volume, All-on-4 can be used. It's less invasive, and it delivers great clinical results with shorter treatment times. All-on-4 has been used successfully for over a decade.
All-on-4 dental implants:
• Can give you permanent teeth again that look and feel just like natural teeth
• Do not require adhesives like normal dentures
• Reduce the pressure on your gums normally felt with removable dentures
• Allow you to bite with more force than dentures. Enjoy all your favorite foods again!
• Prevent your jawbone from deteriorating due to a lack of natural stimulation from tooth roots
• Can make your facial features appear less sunken and more full
Digital Imaging + All-on-4 = a Winning Implant Dentistry Equation
3D digital x-rays allow Dr. Wilson to evaluate the available bone and plan the precise placement of each supporting implant. In many cases, you can even see the final treatment plan on an in-office computer monitor.
Questions about the All-on-4 Treatment? Ready to Restore your Smile with All-on-4?
Everything that is good begins with a smile, and we're committed to helping you get your beautiful smile back. Find out if All-on-4 implant dentistry is right for you by contacting our Minneapolis periodontal practice to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wilson today.